Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exam results

Options
  • 24-06-2012 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi can anyone answer this? I got my exam results from ucd and got enough for a 2:1. I got all the results but the actual award was not on the page. I am worried I will not be awarded my degree and won't be conferred. I am doing Arts. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭Powerhouse

Does it say 'comp' or 'complete' somewhere on the page? If it does that means you have fulfilled the credits requirement. It didn't explicitly state anything more than that in my time anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jane46

Thanks Powerhouse. Will go in and check that. Great mine says complete so hopefully it is ok. Did you leave UCD recently?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭Powerhouse

jane46 wrote: »

Did you leave UCD recently?

Fininshed my degree in 2007. There have been changes to the system since then but I'd say you're grand when it says 'complete'. Congratulations and best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jane46

Hi Powerhouse.
    You were right! Got in contact with them and def have the 2:1. On to the masters! Thanks for your help:D

Advertisement