Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick question

Options
  • 24-06-2012 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

Have had two positive results since Friday (Friday and today). Period is not due till Tuesday so I don't know if I should be excited or not. I know the clear blues can be done up to 4 days before and I have mild pms but not sure. Im going to try again tomorrow (although still 24 hours before due date )

I've a 35 day cycle

Can you let me know your thoughts...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭feest

Heyes wrote: »
    Have had two positive results since Friday (Friday and today). Period is not due till Tuesday so I don't know if I should be excited or not. I know the clear blues can be done up to 4 days before and I have mild pms but not sure. Im going to try again tomorrow (although still 24 hours before due date )

I've a 35 day cycle

Can you let me know your thoughts...

My understanding is that false positives are really uncommon. I would probably test again once officially late, but it looks like congratulations are in order :)

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭TwoMums2Be

As feest said false positives are rare! They rely on HCG which is produced when you are pregnant so congrats should be in order :)
    I'd wait til you are late just to be sure but assuming its what you want...things are looking good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

Yep, definitely congrats. Test again tomorrow - with those digital ones that tell you "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant". Use first wee of the day.

I had full on PMS symptoms coming up to my positive & for long after - mega sore boobs & I was cramping for several weeks.

Advertisement