Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low temp

Options
  • 24-06-2012 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi all, just quick question..my son is 18 months old an has a temp of 34.9....is this normal? He normally has temp of bout 36.
    He is not sick or off form, infact in great.form.
    Has anyone been in same situation.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

jackben wrote: »
    Hi all, just quick question..my son is 18 months old an has a temp of 34.9....is this normal? He normally has temp of bout 36.
    Thanks

My girl who is 4 months and 2 weeks is always low at about 35.2 - I have always been around this myself. I think ya just need to be sure she's warm enough clothes wise etc and then the temp isn't as relevant unless much lower than normal - but if it's a new thing if be checking with the doc!

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭jackben

dublinlady wrote: »
    jackben wrote: »
    Thanks

My girl who is 4 months and 2 weeks is always low at about 35.2 - I have always been around this myself. I think ya just need to be sure she's warm enough clothes wise etc and then the temp isn't as relevant unless much lower than normal - but if it's a new thing if be checking with the doc!

Thank u for ur reply .yes he is normally bout 36 temp so it is a new thing...ill see how it is tomo an take it from there...thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

If you're worried, seek medical advise (but not here, obviously).

Advertisement