Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to cancel

Options
  • 24-06-2012 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭

Im moving house this week and eircom broadband is not available in the new house so I will have to go with another company. How do I go about cancelling my existing account??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Gerard93

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

ok I see that thread...

My contract is up with eircom next month, broadband cannot be supplied on the new line.. so I have to pay a cancellation fee because they are unable to provide broadband??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

ok I see that thread...

My contract is up with eircom next month, broadband cannot be supplied on the new line.. so I have to pay a cancellation fee because they are unable to provide broadband??

Hi Cutie18Ireland,

We have your previous account details, but can you PM me with the account number / telephone number in question please.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

ok I see that thread...

Hi Cutie18Ireland,

I got your PM thanks,

If you agree a to set up an account (land line / phone service) at the new address. On the provision that you agree to a new 12 month contract with eircom at that new address, the existing contract charges at the old address will be waived.

However the provision of broadband is depended on individual exchange or line compatibility.

So if you do not want to set up an account with eircom at the new address on the basis that broadband is not available (That is completely your decision)

However the existing contract can not be cancelled because a service is unavailable from the company at a different address I'm afraid.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement