Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for regular Tennis Partner

Options
  • 24-06-2012 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

I live in Southwest Dublin but dont mind travelling around Dublin to play Tennis. I'm what you would call beginner, not really sure of the rules or anything but currently looking up on it. So would like an equally dreadful beginner to start with :) I'd like to play at least once a week minimum so hopefully someone could commit to that, that would be great.

Want to take it to get fit, I played it in DCU 2 weeks ago and really loved it, still cant hit the ball right but I'm a beginner so its allowed, I'm 28 year old chap but dont mind if your younger or older.

Let me know as soon as possible and maybe we could even go next weekend.

- Trev

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 alanca

hi id be up for playing tennis if your up for it im 21 from clondalkin not complete beginner but not experienced player by any means.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭czrewor

Hi Alan,

Hey there, I know you wrote to me earlier, sorry for the delay, yeah I have badminton rackets, I sprained my foot recently so thats the reason for my delay in getting back to you. I usually play tennis but badminton is alright, honestly havent played it since I was on the badminton team in secondary. I'll give you a shout when my foot is back to normal, any ideas for location? I know they have purpose built place in Baldoyle, although I live on South West side (Dublin 10).

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭czrewor

Sorry meant to say Tennis

Advertisement