Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baby jogger city select

Options
  • 24-06-2012 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Thinking about buying the baby jogger city select....has anyone any comments on it? I'm a little worried about the height of the seats. My little man is 1 (baby no. 2 due in sept) and when i put him in the seat he doesn't have a whole lot of room in the seat from the top of his head to the canopy. Has anyone got tgis buggy with a 2/3 yr old and how do they find it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

Thinking about buying the baby jogger city select....has anyone any comments on it? I'm a little worried about the height of the seats. My little man is 1 (baby no. 2 due in sept) and when i put him in the seat he doesn't have a whole lot of room in the seat from the top of his head to the canopy. Has anyone got tgis buggy with a 2/3 yr old and how do they find it?

Have it but only have a 4&1/2 month old so can't comment on height!! Got it as was originally expecting twins and then just loved the buggy! It's really good as a single or double as is nOt as wide as others etc!
    I love it - find it very easy to swap from chair to maxi cosi etc. prob not much help to ya tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Queen of Sheebs

Thanks dublinlady. I've a few friends who have bought it recently but are all using it with newish babies! Think i'm going to go ahead with it. There are very few options really. Don't want a side by side and don't want a phil & teds. That fairly narrows my options!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

Thanks dublinlady. I've a few friends who have bought it recently but are all using it with newish babies! Think i'm going to go ahead with it. There are very few options really. Don't want a side by side and don't want a phil & teds. That fairly narrows my options!!!

Yeah - the only other option would be the iCandy double which isn't side by side! But it is heavier than the baby jogger!

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭holidaygirl

I use it as a double with my two boys, the eldest is 21 months but very tall, the baby is 6 months. I don't think there is a perfect double out there but after lots of searching etc it was the one that suited us best.

The canopy can be on two area's so one brings it up higher and that's where it needs to be for the toddler. I don't he'll be growing at the same rate so It should be fine for him for another while.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Queen of Sheebs

Thanks for your reply. Going to go ahead with buying it. Just need to sell my tuetonia as well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Little My

There are other options as well.

Britax B-Dual
    Babystyle Osyter Double (due out soon I believe)
    Joovy Caboose (but I think your 1 year old might be a little small for it yet)

Advertisement