Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near TLT theatre

Options
  • 24-06-2012 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if it's ok to park near this theatre? Travelling from Armagh for jedward concert and I'm not familiar with this area. Will I get a ticket or clamped if I park in the nearby tesco for pretty much all day? Hoping to arrive around lunch time and won't be leaving until concert is over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

Everyone seems to use Tesco, can't say I've ever seen anyone getting clamped or a ticket. There is also the car park at the retail park which is a couple of minutes walk away. Don't know of any restrictions there either.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

Thanks for your help. Do you know the name of the retail park?
    I was just afraid that if the tesco staff noticed my car there all day they would realise I wasn't a customer and I would perhaps get a fine or something. There are some shops around here that do that! But I'm sure plenty of people park there because it's so close to the theatre.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

The retail park is Drogheda Retail Park; Donore Road, but it is fine to park in Tesco for as long as you like Park over near the coffee shop its nearest the TLT and away from the front door of Tesco so you wont be in the way.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'd imagine you won't be the only one parking in Tesco anyway ;)

Thanks everyone for your advice! Taking my niece down to see these two loonies I'm just not familiar with Drogheda at all! Thanks again!

You're right, I'm sure I won't be the only one lol!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Everyone and their mother parks in tesco, they even ask people now on the advertisements to park in there and save the hassle of trying to drive up to the theatre. :pac:

Hi folks sorry to be a bother again but I was passing through drogheda today and thought I'd check out the location of the tlt. I parked in tesco and couldn't help but notice the signs that said non tesco customers would be clamped! Is there any truth in this?

Advertisement