Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance recommendations for iPhone??

Options
  • 24-06-2012 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend who I should get my iPhone insured with? Or if there's any advice for me as to who to steer clear of??

I have the 64gb 4S since Novemeber but as I was having problems with my network from day one, I never got it insured. Things have only now finally been resolved with them so I'm anxious to get it insured ASAP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sarahlulu

I have my iphine insured with Carphone Warehouse. Have had phone replaced twice so far under insurance, they have been great.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Maental2000

sarahlulu wrote: »
    I have my iphine insured with Carphone Warehouse. Have had phone replaced twice so far under insurance, they have been great.

Oh yeah? That sounds good. How much is it a month? What was the excess you had to pay? Did you take out the insurance with them from the day you bought the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sarahlulu

It costs me E13 per month. I took it out at the time I bought the phone and the excess was E40. Hope this helps.

Advertisement