Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish sign language for beginners

Options
  • 24-06-2012 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

i've been non stop googling all day, yet i still havent found an answer.frown.gif
    anyways, im really interested in learning irish sign language, no im not deaf or hard of hearing but of what i do know of it, it seems like a beautiful and expressive language. Of the courses that i have heard of, its usually for families of deaf or hard of hearing people. what im looking for is a beginners class in the roscommon/leitrim area, and keep in mind that im only 16 so i wouldnt be able to travel far or do a very complex course.

and yea i think this is the wrong place to post this but im new to boards.ie :3

cheers ^_^

Comments

Advertisement