Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sally Hanson tan

• 24-06-2012 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

Hi all!
    I use Sally Hanson Light Instant tan because I am very pale but
    I really dont wear tan that often, just on nights out as Im under 18!
    I always notice in photos though after nights out that my face is pale and my body is tanned.
    Is there ANY foundations you can suggest that suits Sally hanson light instant tan?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

What about getting the foundation you use in a dark colour that matches the tan?

Or what about putting a bit of tan on your face under your foundation?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭ampmm

Hi all!
    I always notice in photos though after nights out that my face is pale and my body is tanned.
    Is there ANY foundations you can suggest that suits Sally hanson light instant tan?

If you don't go out too often you might be better off just getting a darker powder to put over your normal foundation :) or even a brushing of bronzer on your face just to match it a bit :) hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭IrishLoriii

ampmm wrote: »
    If you don't go out too often you might be better off just getting a darker powder to put over your normal foundation :) or even a brushing of bronzer on your face just to match it a bit :) hope this helps

I use bronzor and its dark :) but thank you :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Shauna16

Hi all!

If your foundation contains an SPF the flash on a camera can give you that White look in photos no matter what shade you use!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭DollyB

Are you using then tan on your face too? Shauna16 is right though your face will be whiter with SPF foundations but a mineralize finishing powder on top should help.
    Everyone skin is different so suggesting one is difficult maybe try asking at a make-up counter in somewhere like brown thomas.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭alainnbeauty

make sure you use a foundation WITHOUT spf it reflects the light and gives you the white face

Advertisement