Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DARE scheme

• 24-06-2012 11:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hi, I have applied for DARE this year and my career guidance teacher reassured me that she had sent away the documents for evidence of disability etc months ago but whenever I log into my CAO it says
    "Please remember to return Sections B & C of the Supplementary Information Form"

Is this because my application has not been processed yet or that my school didn't send the correct information away?

Also should we find out if we're qualified for DARE late this month/ early next month?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

your ok it says that on my cao form too and ive sent away the forms. We should know by the end of the week:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 obrien777

Hi Does anyone know anyone who got a place in college on reduced points because of the DARE scheme? Do you know anyone who got a place in Medicine on reduced points.

Advertisement