Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Science

• 24-06-2012 11:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

23 Jun 2012 @ 12pm:
    IT Tralee to begin new Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Science

The Institute of Technology Tralee is to begin a new Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Science. The 3 year course will start in September, and will be delivered at IT Tralee and Teagasc's Clonakilty Agricultural College, fulfilling the requirements for the Teagasc Green Cert.

Students will study a variety of modules including Animal and Plant Biology, Food Technology, and Entrepreneurship, as well as completing a work placement.

The launch of this degree course comes before the CAO Change of Mind deadline on July 1st.

President IT Tralee Dr. Oliver Murphy says graduates will have many employment opportunities including food processing, state bodies, education and research, and farms management.

from radiokerry.ie

I hope this info will be of assistance to people but don't hesitate in contacting ITTralee should you like further information on this new course :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Stressica

so glad i found this thread,

can a degree in agri-science be of any help ( ie in the long run ) in everntually being able to do veterinary medicine? or even vet-nursing?

I was once tols by my career guidance teacher that I could go about it this way ? /:

Advertisement