Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Pet Expo

• 25-06-2012 12:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just thought I would post this as it doesn't seem to be very well publicised there are going to be 2 pet expos this year, and one of those is in the Mallow Racecourse this weekend. Creedons Doggie Daycare and others will be there showing off agility, clicker training etc. No dog show but you can enter you pet in Corks next top dog :D There is not much else in regards to info but hopefully there will be a few bargains and freebies to be had.

http://www.exhibitionsireland.ie/downloads/Mallow-Brochure-2012.pdf
    http://petexpo.ie/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Already know about this and will be going. We normally go every year and take the dog!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Already know about this and will be going. We normally go every year and take the dog!

Is it on every year?, the way that people are talking it sounds like the first year, I'll be going and bringing my dog, went to Dublin last year but it's too much hassle to take him, will probably take him to kildare this year though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Think the Pet Expo will be on in Mallow for the first time this year. What I should have said was that we go to the Mallow H & G show every year...

Think the Pet Expo will be on in Mallow for the first time this year. What I should have said was that we go to the Mallow H & G show every year...

Oh okay, it's looks quite small but still should be a good day out, I think having it with the home and garden show is a great idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

Look at website. cant find info on entrance fee.
    Thanks in advance if ye know.

• Advertisement

It's €10 to get into both the pet expo and the home and garden show, brochure has a voucher which allows too people to get in for that price on Friday though.

Advertisement