Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheeky monkey bakery balbriggan

Options
  • 25-06-2012 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Has anyone got an idea of a price range for a one year old's birthday cake from them? Can't seem to find any prices online and don't wanna go up to the counter incase they are way too expensive!! Round about 50 is my limit!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

You might get better answers here OP.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Why not give them a bell

Contact details are here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

SarahC11 wrote: »
    Has anyone got an idea of a price range for a one year old's birthday cake from them? Can't seem to find any prices online and don't wanna go up to the counter incase they are way too expensive!! Round about 50 is my limit!
    As far as I remember a plain-ish large cupcake is €40.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭kaahooters

you tryed hackets butchers in rush, they do fantastic cakes cheepish , auth got a 8inch cake for 17€ (8 inch is the size of the board)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭poxon

Hi,
    I`ve got this giant cupcake for our son about a month ago from cheeky monkey - it was 55 or 60 euro. Most of giant cupcakes we`re between 50-60. But as you can see - it looks awesome :) and our boy was very happy :)837abc85f24ddcb2m.jpg

• Advertisement

poxon wrote: »
    Hi,
    I`ve got this giant cupcake for our son about a month ago from cheeky monkey - it was 55 or 60 euro. Most of giant cupcakes we`re between 50-60. But as you can see - it looks awesome :) and our boy was very happy :)837abc85f24ddcb2m.jpg
    Interestingly they were closed today. Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Yep, they seem to have shut up shop?
    I was there a few times and they where never open.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

My wife went over yesterday to put an order in with them for a cake to be told that they have closed down. (not 100% confirmed)

Their Facebook page also seems to be gone

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Red5

There is another cake business in Balbriggan.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cake-me-Out/307389722663038

They're definitely gone. The equipment is moved out of the unit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭SpatialPlanner

Got a novelty cake done for my Father in Law's Birthday last week. Edel is a confectioner in Molly's Coffee Gallery in Balbriggan and can do the cakes to order. That cake was for 15 people and cost €50. Good value IMO. ;) Their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mollys-Coffee-Gallery/169380766417915

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭jessiesmom

i use a local lady laura mac cormack and she is fantastic 40 euro per cake , i got a pony one for my daughter and it was fab you can find her on facebook as cakes by laura mc cormack or phone her on <mod snip>

Advertisement