Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Road Racing Pics 2012

• 25-06-2012 1:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

Never taught of sticking up the pics from my travels attending this years road races so feel free to browse this set if you like the raod races. With so many meets getting cancelled now it might be an activity I do less and less.

They consist of cookstown, Tandragee, NW200 and Bush. Did attend the mid Antrim but did not bring my camera.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wonda3oy/

;););)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Some great pics Gary, good stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Was flicking through the pics Wonda, very good shots. Is photography a hobby of yours?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

nice pics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Was flicking through the pics Wonda, very good shots. Is photography a hobby of yours?

Ahh I always had a decent camera for going on holidays but one year in Washington I took the plunge for a DSLR instead of a good point and shoot and was hooked.

But I do love taking pics of the road races.....HOWEVER, you need really exspensive lenes to get the best shots but I do alright with my kit. If I ever got a few quid I would invest in a quality lens for the races all the same.

Glad you liked them.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭bigjoe

Great work. Some super shots there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Thanx Joe....Long way to go before I get to your level but I do it for the enjoyment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

bigjoe wrote: »
    Great work. Some super shots there.

He will get better after your helpful hints at the Bush.

Advertisement