Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Near Eastern Languages?

Options
  • 25-06-2012 1:47am

Does UCD offer Hebrew or Aramaic in the Near Eastern Languages department anymore?

I know that Arabic can be taken at The Applied Languages Centre, but just wondering about the other two.

Also how many courses can you take with a Law degree?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

Unfortunately UCD haven't been offering Hebrew or Aramaic for a number of years, which is a real shame as they used to offer Biblical Hebrew and I would have been very interested in it. Apparently the reason they got rid of it was because of poor attendance... I gave beginner's Hebrew classes last year for free in the library and am considering doing it again, but it depends on what my timetable looks like as I'm going into final year.

Advertisement