Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring out GTA HD Collection

• 25-06-2012 3:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭

After seeing so many old classic last-gen games coming to Xbox and PS3 in the form of "HD Collections" (Silent Hill, God of War, MGS, Devil May Cry etc.), I personally would love to see HD Collections of GTA 3, Vice City & San Andreas.

I would highly doubt it would happen but I can dream. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I'd like to see a rerelease for the likes of the Vita or something like that, but I never seen the point in the HD rereleases, they never done anything for me in all honesty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

Metal gear was well done in fairness, I reckon san andreas would look great in HD.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,427 ✭✭✭weemcd

I'd pay full retail price for well done remakes of all 3 of those games, pure nostalgia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

I think all three games are gonna be relegated to the ps2 classics section of psn, no HD remake, closer to the time of the release of GTA V to increase hype

Advertisement