Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teenager interferes with arrest, attacks officers and gets knocked out(dublin,garda

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

Surprised nobody has had a go at the bouncer yet, usually the thread is stopped in it tracks by some poster with no grasp on reality..
    I work in a night club with a very young crowd and they are hard work, they wont listen, they know everything, they think they can do what they like, they are convinced the rules dont apply to them, they know every law in the land, all their fathers are solicitors, and I get shot every night because they are all hit men..
    He deserved to get knocked out, they should wake him up and knock him out again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

gbee wrote: »
    I know how they are trained to respond, to put it kindly, she missed.

As the hood lunged at her, she should have dropped him then and there, she lost advantage and her training went out the window, she then ended up in a scap, which her training should have prevented her from being in.

She was lucky to recover that one.

Nonsense she was lucky, at no point did the toe rag ever look like he had the upper hand. She was probably reluctant to turn it into a physical thing, which was her only failing. But once it escalated, she delivered blows to to the scumbags torso area & had the upper ground on him the whole time.

If she had of dropped him sooner, she'd no doubt be the worst cop in the world for doing it. People can do no right in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

yea he was not goin to hit her but the other guy. you could see him pushing her at the start, if anything she should have dropped him then.
    looks like the bouncer brought him to the ground, thats when he got KO'ed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Why did I think of a Kebab whilst watching this ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I think it seems like Limerick and not Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

Its crazy,the amount people get away with in public order offences,drunk nights out etc,in limerick i never see gards around on the beat or just casually driving to see whats up,thats half the problem right there,thats why crimes are allowed to continue,muggings,rapes,beatings,killings etc..Just recently i heard a guy on his way to work got killed there at the small hours,no gards on the beat then i bet ,and thats dublin city centre,if there not policing dublin city properly,whats the chance there not policing other small towns and cities properly..
    Any time im out i always see junkies and knackers everywhere causing hassle,some even begging when they got money themselves,its a disgrace and the gards need to move them on,because if they dont it will only get worse and worse with them graduating on to small time crimes like mugging and then bigger ones like aggravated burglary or stabbings..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Anyone with a weapon at their disposal could stop themselves from giving the screaming bitch a few shots into the jaw deserves a ****ing medal.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 kinseydub

Not another video filmed during a earthquake with a brick . I am suprised the tools had enough braincells to film it in landscape mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

fucking gingers and their anger problems..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Looks to me like they were bicycle cops, the worst kind to run into if you are looking for trouble,

They are already wound up from the mere fact they are on bicycles, loads of anger and frustration just waiting to be unleashed :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 donkeydc

Its crazy,the amount people get away with in public order offences,drunk nights out etc,in limerick i never see gards around on the beat or just casually driving to see whats up,thats half the problem right there,thats why crimes are allowed to continue,muggings,rapes,beatings,killings etc..Just recently i heard a guy on his way to work got killed there at the small hours,no gards on the beat then i bet ,and thats dublin city centre,if there not policing dublin city properly,whats the chance there not policing other small towns and cities properly..
    Any time im out i always see junkies and knackers everywhere causing hassle,some even begging when they got money themselves,its a disgrace and the gards need to move them on,because if they dont it will only get worse and worse with them graduating on to small time crimes like mugging and then bigger ones like aggravated burglary or stabbings..

move the on where? it's just moving the problem somewhere else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭djk1000

I'd say in the normal course of events, gardai hate being caught on camera phone and ending up on youtube etc.

In this case, I hope the video stops the little scrote getting a compensation payment when he makes the inevitable complaint to the ombudsman.

Also, hope that girl is arrested for making threats and generally being loud.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Saddest thing is that there were children there too. They too might grow up with no respect for the gardai, who in this instance were only trying to do their job.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Fair play to the Garda and the bouncer who knocked the ginger gouger out.Thought the other Garda should've been quicker to help his colleague out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭tonycombat

exactly!!!...
    it seemeded to be a shower of knackers around that area...
    scary stuff
    col.in.Cr wrote: »
    Your dead with a bullet is what I think she was trying to say at the end of the clip,classy chick eh?

class.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Thought the other Garda should've been quicker to help his colleague out though.

Ya think? Off you go to Templemore then and share your obvious policing 'expertise' on such matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Victor Meldrew

Fair play to the Garda and the bouncer who knocked the ginger gouger out.Thought the other Garda should've been quicker to help his colleague out though.

I thought that initially. but the gardai were seriously outnumbered, he was watching for others coming in from crowd.

I'd have wanted him not turning his back on the crowd in that case too.

Tough job. They may have training, batons and authority on their side, but this is a numbers game too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,996 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Proper order, everyone who touches a guard should get that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

Excellent ko, great to see it. Also should have waded into the crowd who only seconds earlier were urging the scrote to "G'WAN G'WAN".

Delightful. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Love this quote from the video comments
    Sometimes teens need to get tuned the fúck up. Hopefully it knocks some sense into him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I laughed at this a lot.

"Ooooo, I think I shall attack this Garda"

An hour later.....

"Where am I ?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

''Its crazy,the amount people get away with in public order offences,drunk nights out etc,in limerick i never see gards around on the beat or just casually driving to see whats up,thats half the problem right there,thats why crimes are allowed to continue,muggings,rapes,beatings,killings etc..Just recently i heard a guy on his way to work got killed there at the small hours,no gards on the beat then i bet ,and thats dublin city centre,if there not policing dublin city properly,whats the chance there not policing other small towns and cities properly..
    Any time im out i always see junkies and knackers everywhere causing hassle,some even begging when they got money themselves,its a disgrace and the gards need to move them on,because if they dont it will only get worse and worse with them graduating on to small time crimes like mugging and then bigger ones like aggravated burglary or stabbings..''

''move the on where? it's just moving the problem somewhere else ''

....I understand what youre saying with regard to moving on the problem if you like,but to have them hanging around the city centre sends out a bad message to would be tourists who will probably decide to never visit dublin again..it will drive away tourism and even local business people will be intimidated by it and therefore put off by it,turning it into a blackspot..

Garda numbers arent near enough to deal with the problem,and if you leave them hang around you only validate their behaviour such as begging, etc,some of them get dole and have free bed and board,and are out begging for more..

I know roma gypsies that live in house in clonsilla who go out begging 24/7,they are professional beggers..

If you let them hang around sure enough there will be gangs of them congregating and grauduating on to other crimes such as shoplifting and muggings and so on,and general initmidation,maybe even aggravated burglaries..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

Ah! Love the smell of Social Darwinism in the morning!

In fairness to the Gardaí, they have to put up with a lot of shit like this all the time and they rarely get the respect that they deserve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

btw I'm not racsit to knackers

Since when were knackers a separate race?

Then may be the subhuman filth of society, but certainly not a different race.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,740 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I think it seems like Limerick and not Dublin.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

irish-stew wrote: »
    He assulted a cop in the line of duty, cop defended self. Cant see the problem.

Who said there was a problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Paddyfield

(btw I'm not racsit to knackers, some of them can be nice but then there are some that be violent and abuse you in public places for no reason, etc.. hate those types of knackers..

If you are not racist, then you wouldn't call them 'knackers'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Too good for him, if the garda killed him there he should have gotten extra points for the saving of his social welfare every week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

This video makes me feel good.

I'm amazed it took so long for him to be knocked out though, but I'm proud that our Garda training seems to be up to scratch with good equipment.

It starts off with the knacker holding the female garda by the chest / neck area, then he tries to grab another cop, he is pulled out of the way by a female garda, swings a punch at her, twice her size, and she puts the piece of sh*t out cold on the pavement, where he belongs. Fair play.

When knackers are being knackers, I would see nothing wrong with a full on batton charge from several cops to be honest. If the police were taken seriously in this country there wouldn't be half the anti-social problems there are. (and I'm not talking hard crime here, just all the drinking on streets and fights on streets and junkies on the boardwalk type stuff)

In the United States, where I've lived and spent much time, I tell you, the sight of a cop sobers you up VERY quickly, and when it comes to anti-social activity, you are absolutely certain of being put in jail for the night if they get their hands on you, and if that guy did what he did in the US, there's a very good chance he could have been killed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Paddyfield wrote: »
    If you are not racist, then you wouldn't call them 'knackers'.

As was said above, the word racist denotes hatred/fear of a different race, not a different social group.

Advertisement