Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LeagueManager

Options
  • 25-06-2012 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

What's the story with this site. A week ago there was a post that said it would finish being fixed that night but we have heard nothing since.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

the fix is still being developed from what i know, whatever EA did it's fcuked up everyone leagues.

The other league i'm in we have proper stats for games, but each player is counted twice so has double their stats on the roster screen.
    Where as we have no game stats but only players counted once.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

the fix is still being developed from what i know, whatever EA did it's fcuked up everyone leagues.

The other league i'm in we have proper stats for games, but each player is counted twice so has double their stats on the roster screen.
    Where as we have no game stats but only players counted once.

Good oul EA

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Hey guys - just want to update everyone on synching status.
    I have identified the problem a week ago, but I am still working on getting it resolved. It is either 1 of 2 things; EA is blocking LM's access to the servers or there is some sort od weird DNS caching issue on my server that needs to be resolved by my host.
    My host is saying it is being blocked by EA, but at this point that seems unlikely due to how long LM has been running without a problem and the positive relationship I have with EA.
    That's the update, wish I had more to give you. I'm hoping to get this resolved ASAP; I'm not sitting around idle, I'm actively looking to restore synching and as soon as I have it ready, I'll update everyone on the solution.

Hopefully they get it sorted over the next day or so

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

While we were all bickering about advancements LM say syncing is restored! Hooray. Going through the players of the week shall keep me occupied for hours, that is if LM pages still take as long as they used to to load.

have tried to sync.. not working.,.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Gunnar Prehistoric Slammer

ditto

Ok have posted on the DLG forums, so hopefully they'll sort it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Its sorted

How did you get it working berty? I keep getting an error

Not sure Keith. The Pro one works ok for me ( apart from player stats doubling ) BUT I also get an error on the Boards one !

• Advertisement

Keith,

I no that DiodeX has messaged Derek James via Twitter ref our problem on the Pro with double stats for players. Looks like the Boards problem is something similar so maybe message him?

Berty44 wrote: »
    Keith,

I no that DiodeX has messaged Derek James via Twitter ref our problem on the Pro with double stats for players. Looks like the Boards problem is something similar so maybe message him?

Do you mean Derek Adams?

Do you mean Derek Adams?
    Yep Derek Adams, my bad!

Have tweeted him but nothing back as yet!

Have tweeted him but nothing back as yet!
    Hopefully he will he tweets a reply to Diodex that he would fix the Pro problem so hopefully he will reply to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

No luck with this still I'm guessing.
    Is there someone we should message to sort this out?
    Do we have league reference number or something to quote so Derek and the guys will know what to fix?

No luck with this still I'm guessing.
    Is there someone we should message to sort this out?
    Do we have league reference number or something to quote so Derek and the guys will know what to fix?

I've a thread on the DLG forums
    http://dlgnow.com/vbforums/showthread.php?5118-Unable-to-Sync
    i've already twittered the LM guy but nothing yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

I've a thread on the DLG forums
    http://dlgnow.com/vbforums/showthread.php?5118-Unable-to-Sync
    i've already twittered the LM guy but nothing yet

Good work Heli, hopefully one of those guys can sort it out. Usually quicker at responding than this.
    Annoying, hard to do any previews/write-ups without it. No access to the EA site in work and it's not great anyway

Advertisement