Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zoo / Panda Cafe compare

Options
  • 25-06-2012 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭

I would greatly appreciate any infos on these places, and a compare from anyone who have been to both. I am in dublin for a week with a 20ish month old and want to go to an indoor soft play area and I do not know which of these is the best, or if they are worth going.

If theres another one I do not know do let me know about it too!

Thanks all.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

There's a place called Go Kids Go out in Blanchardstown, they have a nice little soft area for the under 2's...

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭NextSteps

Panda Play Cafe is very good for a wet day.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

Panda isn't a soft play area in the way the zoo (assuming you mean the one in leisureplex) is. I've only been to the one in Terenure but it's a room of toys for under 5s. My daughter is 17months and adores Panda. She's still a bit too young for the zoo and didn't want to play the 2 times we brought her there.

The main thing I like about Panda is that adults can sit at a table and drink coffee while the kids play which you can't do at the zoo. Also once you're there you can stay as long as you like, we've been there for 4 hours some days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Go Kids Go is brilliant. A friend of mine even travels all the way from Cherrywood by public transport to go there with us. It's cheaper than a lot of other places too.

Advertisement