Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice - 2008 house value

Options
  • 25-06-2012 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I hope someone can help me with this, does anybody know how to get the value of a specific house a few years ago?

The main idea is I need to get the price of a house in each year from 2008 up to now.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭zac8

If you're talking about selling prices then it can't be done yet.

If you mean asking prices then you could try www.irishpropertywatch.net. Their data goes back to 2007.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 just_dave

zac8 wrote: »
    If you're talking about selling prices then it can't be done yet.

If you mean asking prices then you could try www.irishpropertywatch.net. Their data goes back to 2007.

Thanks for that, seems to be about as close as I can get, what I needed was the value of a specific house in each of the years but as the house was not even offered for sale it seems to be impossible.

Advertisement