Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand.de Assembly?

Options
  • 25-06-2012 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

I'm just curious as to what they actually assemble. Do they build the whole thing for you or just mobo, CPU and GPU?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

It was the whole thing for me, but I heard somebody say once that they left out the GPU for it not to be damaged in moving.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

They sometimes leave out heavy CPU coolers as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

It was the whole thing for me, but I heard somebody say once that they left out the GPU for it not to be damaged in moving.

O ok cool. I'd be fairly confident I'd know what to do just I told my girlfriend about how much it was costing me and she didn't seem too pleased. I can't imagine the reaction if I were to tell her I've to build it. Might save myself that conversation for the sake of €20.

Advertisement