Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony's Music Unlimited on-demand streaming

Options
  • 25-06-2012 12:12pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Curious if many people are using this and what your thoughts on it are? I signed up to the 30 day trial last night and it seems pretty good and comparable to Spotify's catalogue.

No Mac/Windows app unfortunately, but there's a recently released iPhone app and you can use the Flash site. The app is very poor compared to Spotify's TBH. However, there's some handy features like offline mode.

Only 10 euro a month, or 4 euro for the basic service (I'm not sure what the difference is). Should do nicely until Spotify arrives here.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Curious if many people are using this and what your thoughts on it are? I signed up to the 30 day trial last night and it seems pretty good and comparable to Spotify's catalogue.

No Mac/Windows app unfortunately, but there's a recently released iPhone app and you can use the Flash site. The app is very poor compared to Spotify's TBH. However, there's some handy features like offline mode.

Only 10 euro a month, or 4 euro for the basic service (I'm not sure what the difference is). Should do nicely until Spotify arrives here.

I'll be investigating this once my Spotify leaves me... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Sheriffz

Been sampling it on Playstation 3. It's very poor. Horrible navigation through music.

Advertisement