Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving from Eircom - due to BB speed

Options
  • 25-06-2012 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi All

Looks like i'm going to have to move from eircom (BB and Phone) as i'm told that my line won't take more than 3mb, though paying for more.

I see there is a 30 day cancellation period and was wondering does this affect me getting (probably UPC, as I have tv with them) in to do whatever they need to do.

Obviously need to avoid 'downtime' if at all possible!

A.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

GroundHog wrote: »
    Hi All

Looks like i'm going to have to move from eircom (BB and Phone) as i'm told that my line won't take more than 3mb, though paying for more.

I see there is a 30 day cancellation period and was wondering does this affect me getting (probably UPC, as I have tv with them) in to do whatever they need to do.

A.

Hi GroundHog,

Can you PM me with your eircom account number and I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

GroundHog wrote: »
    Hi All

A.

if you can get UPC broadband go for it... its way way faster than eircom even if u lived inside the eircom exchange.

Advertisement