Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

qrl.ie

Options
  • 25-06-2012 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭

I have been away for a while, and it seems a crowd called quality recycling limited (qrl) have taken over the mr binman routes?

Does anybody have a number for them as they website www.qrl.ie does not work.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

kryogen wrote: »
    I have been away for a while, and it seems a crowd called quality recycling limited (qrl) have taken over the mr binman routes?

Does anybody have a number for them as they website www.qrl.ie does not work.

Its Wiser Recycling is the name that they appear to trade under, but the Binman Waterford number still works afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 pricetag

Hi just looked it up, Mr. Binman, was put into recievership in Oct, and kept operating aa a going concern!!, so QRL or "wiser recycling", based in Cork bought it and are running it from what I can tell, so the bin collection in Waterford from what I see has changed, to Black and Brown one week and Green the other week only, as it used to be black and green every week, and stick out the brown one every two weeks with them!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

pricetag wrote: »
    Hi just looked it up, Mr. Binman, was put into recievership in Oct, and kept operating aa a going concern!!, so QRL or "wiser recycling", based in Cork bought it and are running it from what I can tell, so the bin collection in Waterford from what I see has changed, to Black and Brown one week and Green the other week only, as it used to be black and green every week, and stick out the brown one every two weeks with them!!!

Aye, this week is Green bin. Next week is Brown & Grey. Then back to Green, and so on. No bin bags anymore either, just dump in your rubbish and away you go. Got it at €250 for the year, cheapest at the time I paid anyway.

Sully wrote: »
    Aye, this week is Green bin. Next week is Brown & Grey. Then back to Green, and so on. No bin bags anymore either, just dump in your rubbish and away you go. Got it at €250 for the year, cheapest at the time I paid anyway.
    We were paying 30 euro per month, and it is now gone down to 29.96, 4 cent a bit weird, since we are now getting half the removals we paid for.....think a phone call is on the cards, I`m in the city here, Your price works out at 20.88 pm ie. 250.00 per year and ours is 360.00 per year, Thanks for the Info..

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

A was wondering why the green bin wasnt taken .

• Advertisement

yep every two weeks now and no more bags , just put it straight into the bin

We were paying 30 euro per month, and it is now gone down to 29.96, 4 cent a bit weird, since we are now getting half the removals we paid for.....think a phone call is on the cards, I`m in the city here, Your price works out at 20.88 pm ie. 250.00 per year and ours is 360.00 per year, Thanks for the Info..

We were told initially they would match the price of the competitors, which is probably why the €250 was given. But I know I was given a price of €300 before. So there probably a bit all over the place.

Anywho, as it turns out, Oxigen are now cheaper in Waterford. They are offering the service at €240. Just after we fecking paid :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I have qrl for 20 per month, paid monthly

We were told initially they would match the price of the competitors, which is probably why the €250 was given. But I know I was given a price of €300 before. So there probably a bit all over the place.

Anywho, as it turns out, Oxigen are now cheaper in Waterford. They are offering the service at €240. Just after we fecking paid :p
    Rang yesterday,the new price will be 25 a month! 300 a year ! I'll check out oxigen later thanks.

For god sake. Paid Binman this week. Was told our bins would be collected PLUS extras. I asked was she sure, because we wont get stickers in time. Was told Yes, its marked on our account. Binman comes out today. Ignores our rubbish. Absolutely fuming.

• Advertisement

For god sake. Paid Binman this week. Was told our bins would be collected PLUS extras. I asked was she sure, because we wont get stickers in time. Was told Yes, its marked on our account. Binman comes out today. Ignores our rubbish. Absolutely fuming.
    Sorry to hear it, no consolation but my green was, but we got our bin stickers at the start of the year, you`ll have to hang tight for two more weeks, and be refunded a week?

Advertisement