Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Awkward moment.

• 25-06-2012 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

So my boss just called me into his office to give me more work as usual. When I was in there, he was sitting down and I noticed his zipper is down with the slit type of boxers for a second. I was a bit embarrassed and distracted. I know I should have told him there but I don't want to say anything now because I don't have a good excuse for why I was looking that low...

On my lunch break but I can't get that "view" out of my mind.

My awkward moment of the day, what is your most awkward moment?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

You win.

Now I can't get your boss' old man turkey neck sack out of my mind.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

You're fired.

/rearranges trosuers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

The cage might have been open but be grateful the beast was asleep :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

You pervert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

So my boss just called me into his office to give me more work as usual. When I was in there, he was sitting down and I noticed his zipper is down with the slit type of boxers for a second. I was a bit embarrassed and distracted. I know I should have told him there but I don't want to say anything now because I don't have a good excuse for why I was looking that low...

You male or female? this is my awkward moment for today.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

i would have said theres egg on your chin then hed look down at his chin only to see his boxers open - always works lol

Did you leave a 'snail trail' on the seat after you?

i would have said theres smegg on your chinos

FYP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Should've sucked him off.

At least that way it would give a legit reason as to why you were looking down there. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

It was a test, and one you've failed miserably.
    There was a raise/promotion on offer - all you needed to do was sieze the opportunity. Grab the boss i mean bull, by the horn, so to speak:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

bring a case of sexual harrasment against him. you don't accidently show off mr. dinky!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

This thread is sponsored by Brazzers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Fail, he was waiting for you to crawl under the desk and do the business

You could have been assistant manager by now

Instead you remain a lowly paid pleb and you are getting extra work as punishment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Sappa

Had an awkward moment recently,went to a friends wedding,sat down at my seat for dinner.
    On my left beside me was an ex girlfriend who came with her friend as company.
    I had my wife with me sitting on my right and the ex's friend staring at me with fire as she felt that it all ended badly by my hand and she kept throwing slight jibes in my direction baiting me in front of my wife who did not know the girl on my left was my ex.
    Couldn't wait until the food was finished and I could get to the bar away from this as it was my mates wedding and I didn't want a scene of any sort.
    Got talking to the ex and she apologised for her friends behaviour.
    Akward indeed it was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

Is that why you got a Kit Kat Chunky instead of the traditional four finger (oo-er) from the shop today at lunch? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Sided

These are the moments I feel like a semi pervert but would never want to be in this situation myself.

It could have been an awkward situation but maybe he went to the bathroom and forgot to get his pants..

Regardless, one of those moments where you just want to tell someone because it makes it less uncomfortable for you.. hah

Goodluck with that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Did you fap yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

It was a test, and one you've failed miserably.
    There was a raise/promotion on offer - all you needed to do was sieze the opportunity. Grab the boss i mean bull, by the horn, so to speak:D

The boss is the one who wanted the raise.

Advertisement