Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should I buy a new iPad 3rd Gen for €380

• 25-06-2012 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

I know someone who is selling a new ipad sealed in the box for €380, I'm in the netherlands at the moment. I'm right in thinking this is very cheap aren't I? I could nearly sell it on Ebay for more?

It's the Wifi only model by the way

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭mel123

check apple website and you will get the price!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Ste234 wrote: »
    I know someone who is selling a new ipad sealed in the box for €380, I'm in the netherlands at the moment. I'm right in thinking this is very cheap aren't I? I could nearly sell it on Ebay for more?

It's the Wifi only model by the way

You would be saving €100 compared to buying direct from Apple

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,489 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Current Irish prices are €479/579/679 for the Wi-Fi version and €599/699/799 for the '4G' version.

Variations are for 16/32/64GB memory.

You're in a foreign country, when do you get to open the box? What I mean is, you hand over the money, the 'someone' hands you the sealed Apple package, do you open it there and then to verify that it's the genuine article or how will it work?

Advertisement