Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SEAI Grant

• 25-06-2012 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Is it possible to get the SEAI grant for the cavity insulation and the attic insulation and then at a later date apply again for a grant for the boiler or solar grant. Or does all of the work have to be done at the same time?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,915 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

yes you can apply again later
    I recently got several measures carried out recently through the Better Energy Homes grants scheme is it possible to apply for more grants in the future?

Yes you may apply for more grants, but they will ONLY be for measures not included in any previous grant payments.

from here

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭DPM1

Thank you i did not see that when i was researching it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭horse7

Is it for primary residence only? (Grant).

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭stoves1

i have been approved for a grant of €600 to get heating controls, i presently have a gas boiler over 12yrs old, and wish to know if this gas boiler breaks down after the install of heating controls or say within a couple ojf months, can i apply for a seai grant towards a new gas boiler, many thanks for replies

• Subscribers Posts: 41,915 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

stoves1 wrote: »
    i have been approved for a grant of €600 to get heating controls, i presently have a gas boiler over 12yrs old, and wish to know if this gas boiler breaks down after the install of heating controls or say within a couple ojf months, can i apply for a seai grant towards a new gas boiler, many thanks for replies

no

its either 'boiler and heating controls' or 'heating controls only'
    no boiler upgrade only....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭stoves1

many thanks, ill go ahead with controls ( all covered under grant), get the boiler serviced-€69 and take my chances

Advertisement