Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost recon future soldier setting up a Clan.

Options
  • 25-06-2012 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Hi

I having been playing this game online since it came out and I was enjoying it until the last while, I am sick of playing it with people who do not use there mic, not playing the objective etc. So I thought there has to be other people out there feeling this too.

I would like to set up a Clan that would like to play with people who will play as a team. If so send me a friend request or post your games tag here.

My gamer Tag is fatboy6361.

P.S I play a lot as a rifleman(level 30), started play engineer now to(level 12 I think), also if u are looking at my stats u see have died a good bit, that is because this is the 1st tom Clancy’s game I played so was a big leaning curve and also the last while I keep going for the objective and no one backed me up so I die alot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Delboy007

Anyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

id love to, but i genuinely dont have time for gaming for fun any more unfortunately

Advertisement