Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re: adding second property to account?

Options
  • 25-06-2012 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Getting some building work done in my home and have to move out to a rental property for 6 months - where we'll also need electricity!

Is this straightforward to get the second property added to my current Electric Ireland account for these 6 months?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Sacksian,

Yes, this should be straightforward. Just contact us with
    • Your name, account number and the address you're moving into
    • The move in date
    • The MPRN number (available from previous occupant, landlord or estate agent)
    • The meter reading from the day you move in
    • Your date of birth and contact number (for security reasons)
    We can then add the account for you. If you are an online billing customer, we can also add this temporary property to your existing online account (just log-in and go to the Contact Us section, where you will see the option to add an account).

Hope this helps. If there's anything else you need help with just let me know.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement