Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo transfer from Phone to Laptop

Options
  • 25-06-2012 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, I have bought a second hand LG GT400 phone set few weeks ago. Now, I can't install any driver for this set. I need to transfer some photos from this phone to my laptop. I will be glad if anyone can help me.

I don't know if this subcategory is suitable for this thread. Please let me know if not.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

I wouldn't think so buddy, I'd be looking over here if I were you. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cartell_best

I have an LG phone and bought a bluetooth adaptor for my computer (costs €15 in funkit). All the photos I take on the phone are transferred to any laptop and computer with the bluetooth receiver. Works a treat. May save you the hassle of finding some place to do it for ya..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

JohnCork71 wrote: »
    Hi, I have bought a second hand LG GT400 phone set few weeks ago. Now, I can't install any driver for this set. I need to transfer some photos from this phone to my laptop. I will be glad if anyone can help me.

I don't know if this subcategory is suitable for this thread. Please let me know if not.
    I have an LG phone and bought a bluetooth adaptor for my computer (costs €15 in funkit). All the photos I take on the phone are transferred to any laptop and computer with the bluetooth receiver. Works a treat. May save you the hassle of finding some place to do it for ya..

Get yourself one of these which costs €3 :D. Its far cheaper than buying in a B&M store

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/USB-2-0-TINY-BLUETOOTH-DONGLE-EDR-MINI-WIRELESS-ADAPTER-/180645898029?pt=UK_Computing_Networking_SM&hash=item2a0f55a72d

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

Send them to another phone by bluetooth or attached to a text. Make sure that phone can connect to a computer or can then send an e-mail with the photos attached to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

or email them to yourself through your phone, and log into your email then from a pc and download.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

What about the memory card, if there is none would you not get one and move the pictures over to that and from there to laptop but you might need a card reader too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

Advertisement