Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private health check in Ballina area.

Options
  • 25-06-2012 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭

Afternoon guys.

I am not an Irish citizen, I don't have private heath care. I am mulling over paying to have a health check done... you know, blood, chest, prostrate, heart and all that stuff. I am having difficulty locating anything online in the Ballina area... I would have difficulty travelling too far.

Does anyone know of anywhere in North Mayo that offers such a service?

Thanks.

TT

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭finisklin

Ring around a number of GPs in town - Moffetts, Barrett etc. Ask them for a price indication for what you are looking for and that you want it in report format i.e. you want all your results written down and interpreted for you on paper. They can possibly suggest additional tests etc. based on your age, BMI etc.

Go with the cheapest one. In fairness, this should be the cost of a GP visit or perhaps slightly more.Some of the quieter GPs may offer better VFM.

Advertisement