Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

urgent help please :)

Options
  • 25-06-2012 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

hi going to book my flights tonight with e-travel.ie
    its dublin-auh . auh-sydney with a 2.20 mins connection to auckland
    it says arrives in t1 in sydney and t1 sydney to auckland
    will i need to go thru customs etc ?
    is 2hours and 20 minutes enough im travelling with ethiads the whole trip i assume i wont have to pick up my baggage as its a connecting flight with the same airline diffirent flight number ,
    my visa for nz is a whv
    i assume i dont need a travel visa for aus as im getting a connection and will be there 2hrs ,30 mins at most

help appreciated thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Yeah you'll be fine, you don't need a visa or collect your bags or anything.
    I think you have to go through security.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

hussey wrote: »
    Yeah you'll be fine, you don't need a visa or collect your bags or anything.
    I think you have to go through security.

Correct. And be warned, Auckland don't allow any liquids over 100mls through security even if you bought them in Dublin or Abu Dhabi airports.

Learnt through experience (bye bye 125ml Clinique moisturiser)

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

thanks guys for the help :)

another quick question probably a stupid one but better to be safe than sorry
    i was booking my flights earlier with e-travel and was entering details etc but never asked me for my passport number ?
    i went to the payment page and it has where you enter the details but didnt want to incase i was doing something wrong

do i not need to enter my passort number ? im irish have my nz whv which has my passport number on it

going to try get clarification on this tommorow of there customer care which was closed at 5.30

Advertisement