Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open University

Options
  • 25-06-2012 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Advice please

I am a currently studying a Msc in Psychology with the Open University. I have passed 150 points of the required 180 but recently failed the final 30point module. This masters is being withdrawn by the OU in 2014. I have just been informed by the OU that all of the modules which I could sit as an alternative to the module I failed have been withdrawn as of May 2012. As it currently stands I am unable to finish the masters even though it runs for 2 more years. I am also unable to transfer the points I have accumulated to another similar masters. I have spent close on €10k on this course to date. Has anyone experience of a similar situation or would anyone know of my rights in this situation?

Thanks in advance

Comments

Advertisement