Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psychics in the south east

Options
  • 25-06-2012 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone know any good psychics in the waterford, Kilkenny, area. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 featherwink

i know of bernadette phillips who is from waterford, i saw her in cork and thought her good. her number is >snip< :) check out her website, it pops up under the same name im sure, black shoulder lenght hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 miss sugarray

when did you go to her ? was that before or after Maria , did they tell you the same things or completely different. please share :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

when did you go to her ? was that before or after Maria , did they tell you the same things or completely different. please share :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    very psychic lady, got my current situ to a tee, no prompting needed, she picked up everything from just looking at me and feeling my aura, she also reads your palm and does a card reading at the end, i went after maria as i found maria too jumbled for me, too much stuff coming out at once and half of off key and requiring prompts and even tho i know maria was right on certain things, she was too way out on others, i needed someone more straight forward and who was more grounded and firm with their reading. i like readers who do more than readings too, people who are reiki masters or teach mediumship etc

• Registered Users Posts: 12 genie123

Hi,

Has anyone been to a medium/clairvoyant called John Breen, he's in Dunkitt Co wateford. Was with him today found him good but just wondering if anyone else has been and his predictions came about.Thanks:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement