Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kildare girls

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

I'm lived in Kildare for a long time and I can honestly say I've found nothing different about the women there than anywhere else in the country. In fairness it is a pretty small island so I doubt you're going to find the kind of differences you would expect elsewhere in the world. Some nice, some not so nice.

As for Kildare being the Irish equivalent of Essex... You've obviously never been to Ashbourne. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Kildare: A county so boring it has yet to colour in it's flag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

I thought it was "the Chad" from Charlies Angels you were talking about - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=741A51ByU2o&feature=related

It's not the eggs.
    Is it the boat ?
    No, it's not the boat.
    Is it the chad ?
    Yeah, it might be the Chad.

z
    Eh, no, I mean people called "Chad."

Like veteran actor Chad Everett.

This has become needlessly confusing, but it's all my fault really.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Sided

What about fake eyelashes, do they wear fake eyelashes?

I don't understand this fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake nails, fake tan, tons of make up, platform heels the size of stilts, dresses as short as tanktops.. I'm semi worried.. I think I've seen more drunk girls asses than I have seen mens asses in Ireland.. I'm disappointed.

I'm sure people from Kildare are lovely.. They're just following a trend .... and like to get drunk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Don't know why you thought this thread was suitable for AH, or that the subject needed to be discussed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement