Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea cots

Options
  • 25-06-2012 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm particularly interested in the sundvik cot from Ikea, just wondering if anyone has it, how do you find it?

Or if anyone has any of the 2 level ones, is the highest level high enough for putting a newborn down in comfortably? I'm hoping to use just a cot from day 1 rather than a moses basket.
    Any opinions would be appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Xdancer

I have the Hensvik cot and am delighted with it. It's 2 level and I have used it from day 1 with my little girl and never had any issues. She has always slept soundly in it.
    She is 6 months now and still sleeping at the high level.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭bstar

we have the sundvik one and have also used it from day one and we love it. great to put her down in and no straining to pick her up or if you have to lean holding a dummy in for a while :o

would buy it again without a doubt and have recommended a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

We have the gulliver cot and we're very happy with it. It has two levels and it turns into a bed later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Claire de Lune

We also have the Sundvik cot, we used it from day one and found it perfect. When our son turned 2, we removed one side of the bars so he could climb in an out. Very good purchase!

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭jackben

Hi all,

I'm particularly interested in the sundvik cot from Ikea, just wondering if anyone has it, how do you find it?

Or if anyone has any of the 2 level ones, is the highest level high enough for putting a newborn down in comfortably? I'm hoping to use just a cot from day 1 rather than a moses basket.

Hi, we also got that cot for our son and its perfect, he never liked the moses basket so that was waste of time. So he was in the.cot from begining more or less, and still is,
    It was a great buy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭jackben

Hi all,

Hi, we also got that cot for our son and its perfect, he never liked the moses basket so that was waste of time. So he was in the.cot from begining more or less, and still is,
    It was a great buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

excellent, thanks guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

This is great to hear as I got the Sundvik & it's waiting at home to be constructed & then tried out in a months time. Was planning to just put baby straight into this cot from day 1 so sounds like it will work out fine... hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks guys, that's great to know :) I won't even bother asking about how easy it is to put up -my hubby doesn't even own a screwdriver! Can't wait to get it now

Advertisement