Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O Creepers, Where Art Thou?

• 25-06-2012 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a clue if Creepers are sold in Limerick? I was planning on getting them from Office's website this week but thanks to Ulster Bank I can't! I'd even buy a knock off pair to do me for the outfit I had planned but even they are hard to come by here. Feckin' sh!te city for clothes, I swear.

I think I've tried everywhere though but said I'd ask on here as a last ditch attempt. So any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

If its any consolation Dublin is no better! You'll find loads of really nice ones on ebay for good prices if you haven't already checked, or chockers.co.uk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I spotted girls ones in Shoe Rack of all places

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

My friend has them but sadly, 1) I am a boy and 2) I want the white ones.

I hear Office carry them, well they do online anyway. The Underground ones like, we don't have one in Limerick though wouldn't you know... Hmmph, I guess I have to figure out something else/wait for Ulster Bank to start being a bank again.

Thanks people!

Advertisement