Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Workout Programme

Options
  • 25-06-2012 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭

Just joined the gym and was wondering where I could get help making a programme for myself. I'm about 11 stone, 5 foot 8 male. Want to get tonned but build strength around my legs and arms and improve my aerobic fitness. Anywhere online I could get tips?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭long range shooter

hefferboi wrote: »
    Just joined the gym and was wondering where I could get help making a programme for myself. I'm about 11 stone, 5 foot 8 male. Want to get tonned but build strength around my legs and arms and improve my aerobic fitness. Anywhere online I could get tips?

You could try starting strenght or stronglift 5x 5
    Search the net.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭shizz

5x5 will definitely help with your legs. The first thing I noticed was my legs getting bigger and I've only been doing it a month or so.

Advertisement