Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun shops in Waterford.

Options
  • 25-06-2012 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hello all, anyone know any gun shops in Waterford going up there tomorrow for the day was wondering any shops worth going in to for a look and to compare there ammo etc. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Erk wrote: »
    Hello all, anyone know any gun shops in Waterford going up there tomorrow for the day was wondering any shops worth going in to for a look and to compare there ammo etc. Thanks.

John o brien has an outdoor, fishing and gun shop on the tramore road..

Theres another outdoor shop in the city too I think but I'm not sure where or the name of it.

Not sure of any other shops around the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭ianoo

garv123 wrote: »
    John o brien has an outdoor, fishing and gun shop on the tramore road..

Theres another outdoor shop in the city too I think but I'm not sure where or the name of it.

Not sure of any other shops around the city.

gene murphy's up in ballybricken is that other one you are talking about there garv ...

ian...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

Yea there is an outdoor shop on the quays that sells some hunting gear and ammo, but John O;Briens is the best IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Erk

Thanks lads. Well give one of them a look cheers.
    Erk.

Advertisement