Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted: Writer for new Games website.

• 25-06-2012 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi Guys,

We just set up a gaming website two months ago and we are looking for a Microsoft desk editor. We have a Sony and Nintendo editor so all we need is Microsoft one. A general games editor would be great too, basically we just want a person who has a passion about the industry and loves to write.

Roles will include publishing the latest Microsoft gaming news and writing intelligent articles about Microsoft and the gaming industry as a whole. It would be great if the person could become an active member in our forums also!

As you probably know, writing for a website is very time consuming so a passion for the industry and Microsoft is a must!

The website is www.deadsmartgaming.com, so if you are interested please let me know.

Cheers!

Francis

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

I could help you out with that,
    i've done some media writing for psmultiplayer dot com

site was a big hit about 3 years ago over 20k members, sadly the site has gone to the dogs ha so i ended up leaving.

i mainly done on ps3 write ups but switched to xbox so i would happily cover microsoft media in me spare time mate :) id be active apart from saturdays only day i wont be able to come on at all.

pm me
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17 thekiddfran2

saiint wrote: »
    I could help you out with that,
    i've done some media writing for psmultiplayer dot com

site was a big hit about 3 years ago over 20k members, sadly the site has gone to the dogs ha so i ended up leaving.

i mainly done on ps3 write ups but switched to xbox so i would happily cover microsoft media in me spare time mate :) id be active apart from saturdays only day i wont be able to come on at all.

pm me
    thanks

Hi Saiint, just sent you a pm there.

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Is this a paying position? Serious question.

Is this a paying position? Serious question.

Nope sorry man, maybe in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 jate3d9u1qxmwc

I wouldn't mind I like to write about news and such and wouldn't mind doing it during the summer as I will be back to study in September but until then I don't mind I always love MS news

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I think that project died in it's infancy Crazyelmo. they've not posted any news in nearly a month :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 jate3d9u1qxmwc

I think that project died in it's infancy Crazyelmo. they've not posted any news in nearly a month :/

Yeah should have probably looked at the website thanks man

Yeah should have probably looked at the website thanks man

No we are still very much alive. We are currently in a recruitment stage and one of our writers is on an UN internship so we are not producing as quick as we would like!

I wouldn't mind I like to write about news and such and wouldn't mind doing it during the summer as I will be back to study in September but until then I don't mind I always love MS news

Cheers for the reply man. We are looking for a writer to start in september actually. That is when every writer on the site will be back to 100%.

Good luck in your studies.

Fran.

Advertisement