Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Could you actually kill someone?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

No, I would never kill a person.
    Easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Angel8ie

Probably not. A fox bit one of our chickens and I couldn't even put the poor thing out of its misery :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Well I'm trained to kill people so the answer would be YES.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 181 ✭✭Dr.Strange

I'm not boasting or anything, but I could actually kill EVERYONE.

Loads of killers in AH.:pac:
    I couldn't say i would, but i would do everything short of killing someone if need be (self defence).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

After seeing that recent video where the guard knocks out the scumbag, i think I could definitely kill some of the people in that video if I could get away with it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

I would do it, the only thing holding me back is getting caught.
    I wouldn't just do it at random though. I would pick my victim carefully and then stalk and learn about them.

Then torture them first, I don't think killing them outright would be much craic. I would have to be deaf though as I wouldn't want to hear them screaming, visually I'd be grand though thnx to internet de-sensitising.

I'd obviously go with a female so I could also get the roide in first.

Thnx to my favourite show - Dexter - I know how to get away with "evidence" or leaving it behind should we say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

I could do it if the circumstances were right.. i.e. life or death for me or someone close to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭skafish

crazygeryy wrote: »
    Anyone watch lifers last night on ch4?

one guy murdered his wife basicly because she told him she didn't love him anymore, he put it down to a fit of rage.another guy killed his best friend when his friend measured out the wrong amount of drugs he was buying from him.he said he didn't know what came over him.
    .both people never did anything in the way of crimes before that.
    If the circumstances are right or wrong as the case maybe, anyone could do it.

So buying drugs, from your best friend, or otherwise, is not a crime??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 182 ✭✭Burt Lancaster

Dr.Strange wrote: »
    I'm not boasting or anything, but I could actually kill EVERYONE.

except I'd have eaten you and all your relatives first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

Give everyone who answered a week with no food for themselves and or their loved ones and I suspect you'd see a different poll IMO.

Would I kill someone given our current living standards? No, wouldn't dream of it.

Could I kill someone? Human history would clearly suggest that people are more than happy to start killing each other as soon as shít goes even a little pear shaped. I'm not arrogant enough to belive I'm that evolved.

TLDR = Yeah, I could kill someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I think I could kill someone to save a loved one from getting raped/killed. I can be very aggressive when really angered or trying to protect soemone but if it did go to that length I'd never get over it. No matter if it was the 'right' thing to do.

Advertisement