Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not recieving account ativation email

Options
  • 25-06-2012 9:02pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hey
    I just registered as webNoob but nothing has come through to my email account. I've requested it twice now. It's not in spam.
    My email is *removed*

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

recieving no email for activating my account
    been waiting a good few minutes, normaly it comes very fast within seconds normal
    just wondering if some admin can send it to my email address i have with this account
    thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It looks like these two are the same issue. It appears that the secondary mail server is being wrongly blacklisted. The staff are aware and in the process of sorting it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The mails should be sending now, so please check again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement