Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Casuals Wed 27th June

Options
  • 25-06-2012 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭

Righto, free house all day Wednesday. Any interest in casuals on that day? Could start as early as 12 and go on until 8/9 if people want it. Will try and get the thread for next week up a little more in advance.

Again I have one decent TV and one CRT so what we need is consoles, games and DLC. Bring along any games you want I would like to have a go at some of the new FG.

I am in Bishopstown so if you are busing it from town get the 205 to CIT which is only a minute from my house or the 208 to the stop before centra on Curaheen road which is about 5 minutes away. PM me if you need my number or further directions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

mackg wrote: »
    Righto, free house all day Wednesday. Any interest in casuals on that day? Could start as early as 12 and go on until 8/9 if people want it. Will try and get the thread for next week up a little more in advance.

Again I have one decent TV and one CRT so what we need is consoles, games and DLC. Bring along any games you want I would like to have a go at some of the new FG.

I am in Bishopstown so if you are busing it from town get the 205 to CIT which is only a minute from my house or the 208 to the stop before centra on Curaheen road which is about 5 minutes away. PM me if you need my number or further directions.

just to point out its the 25th today mate :p weds is 27th. you may want to change it,

i cant bring a monitor but i can bring the xbox and game,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Shokashi wrote: »
    just to point out its the 25th today mate :p weds is 27th. you may want to change it,

i cant bring a monitor but i can bring the xbox and game,

That's brilliant, brain fart about the date, checked what date it was and just typed it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭VizardAnto

I might come down for some games but I'll be getting the bus from ballincollig which is #232- #233 it passes through Model Farm Road and stops outside the Motor Tax Office is that anywhere near your house :confused:

VizardAnto wrote: »
    I might come down for some games but I'll be getting the bus from ballincollig which is #232- #233 it passes through Model Farm Road and stops outside the Motor Tax Office is that anywhere near your house :confused:

Yeah that's really close, less than 10 minutes walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

I shall be there. Though I'll be leaving at about 6 as i have something to attend at 8 back home.

• Advertisement

Yeah that's really close, less than 10 minutes walk.

Not to sure if I can go now, have things to do.

But still can you pm your number and directions from outside the motor tax office to your house. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

I'll be square. I have a beast adon and ryu now. So look out. Especially for adon. I'll go straihgt after work, and I should be out fo there at 5, and I guess I'll get some food in bishops town, so I'll be there at 6 or something.

raah! wrote: »
    I'll be square. I have a beast adon and ryu now. So look out. Especially for adon. I'll go straihgt after work, and I should be out fo there at 5, and I guess I'll get some food in bishops town, so I'll be there at 6 or something.

"I hate tier whores" ~raah!

Good good, as far as food goes loads of places on just eat deliver here.

raah! wrote: »

I need to pick up adon again :pac:

After your comment it made me want to play adon again today LOL

Forgot how fun he is to use hes a beast xD

I'm just off to wilton should be back at twelve I'm assuming anyone who hasn't asked has my number but I'll check back again once I get home again.

• Advertisement

I'm just off to wilton should be back at twelve I'm assuming anyone who hasn't asked has my number but I'll check back again once I get home again.

hay mack, got a small problem, could you post you address or pm me it as my phone is not with me today, that way i can find you on maps and make my way there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

can You text me directions from cit to your house?

GG's to everyone today, was a good laugh. Hope ye didn't get soaked too bad on the way home. More of the same to come.

GG's to everyone today, was a good laugh. Hope ye didn't get soaked too bad on the way home. More of the same to come.

Thanks for hosting casuals.

GGs to everyone

Had a great craic :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

ggs everyone. It was good craic, will be able to stay longer in future as well.

and the best part is that we just left at the start of the cork flood rain. lucky we didn't leave any later

Advertisement