Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Purchasing a Boat. Recommendations please!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Not sure if the Angling forum would be the right one, mayber the Sailing forum or the Maritime forum. I dont really know.

OP..................yer gay!

• Site Banned Posts: 153 ✭✭kegzmc

Do boats normally come complete with trailor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

kegzmc wrote: »
    What makes you think I'm a nigg€r?

:eek:

Good sir, I was merely addressing you in jest. Never would such a foul word as n*gger cross my keyboard. How very dare you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

This is the smart ass forum it would appear.

WHAtish

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Seriously, please go away now. You're not amusing anyone, least of all, I imagine, yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

ArtyM wrote: »
    Can you get a tiger that sleeps 2?
    You can get a tiger that feckin nobody sleeps near. Buy a boat op, you seem to be a narcy whampoa and the pain and grief will teach you to chill, eventually. Boats are a penis extension for people who can't find a car big enough. The thing about penis extensions is usually, at some stage, you end up getting fcuked with it yourself.

DB21 wrote: »
    :eek:

Good sir, I was merely addressing you in jest. Never would such a foul word as n*gger cross my keyboard. How very dare you.

I suggest you take a look at your original post.

Would anyone like to spoon me upon my boat when purchased?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Op that wholly depends on the type of boat, as far as I know the titanic didnt!!
    Seriously though, your wasting your time here, pop over to the sailing and boating forum, put up what exactly your looking for, how much you have to spend, if you plan to use it inland or at sea etc etc and the lads will get back to you with a list of possible boats!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I'm grateful every day that I don't have a void that I can only fill with trolling.

alan1990 wrote: »
    Op that wholly depends on the type of boat, as far as I know the titanic didnt!!
    Seriously though, your wasting your time here, pop over to the sailing and boating forum, put up what exactly your looking for, how much you have to spend, if you plan to use it inland or at sea etc etc and the lads will get back to you with a list of possible boats!!

Ok Alan. Great. Thanks for that

in all fairness OP if you had come on looking for a skateboard it might have been different, but in todays climate not only do you want a boat, you want to get a bigger 1 then a bigger 1,

till your sipping bubbles with lord sugar or elmer fudd, your honour I rest my case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,280 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Would anyone like to spoon me upon my boat when purchased?

PM sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Bigus

If a nice lady from London ask you to come on her boat , and your not interested please post the details here, and we'll follow up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

And I'm off to motors, to enquire about purchasing a duck. Seems to be all the rage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,280 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I'm grateful every day that I don't have a void that I can only fill with trolling.

Trolling alerts you to a void within you that you never knew existed until you tried trolling. Unfortunately this is a void that can only be filled by more trolling :(

MadYaker wrote: »
    Trolling alerts you to a void within you that you never knew existed until you tried trolling. Unfortunately this is a void that can only be filled by more trolling :(

or a spoon:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Whatever.

F@?k off. Bunch of immature clowns

Here do you know the spire?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Larianne wrote: »
    I hope it sinks, while he's inside it, asleep. :cool:

Ha ha cock face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

Pottler wrote: »
    You can get a tiger that feckin nobody sleeps near. Buy a boat op, you seem to be a narcy whampoa and the pain and grief will teach you to chill, eventually. Boats are a penis extension for people who can't find a car big enough. The thing about penis extensions is usually, at some stage, you end up getting fcuked with it yourself.

:( I'm thinking of buying a rib boat this week :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

OP you are a smelly pirate oar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Whatever.

Ha you're some mad bastard. I like you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭elvis99

5 pages and no boats and hoes??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭Brad768

He wants a boat to go on water doesn't want to fly a boat

I'd take that as another positive rather than a con :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Whatever.

Look, just because you can't read...
    You were directed here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=393
    So go there and leave us fap in peace.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement