Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online banking - does it cost anything?

Options
  • 25-06-2012 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

I currently have a second level student acc., which will soon be a third level one. I'm thinking about setting up an online account(365, is it called?) and I'm just wondering does this require a fee or something? Can I just view my transactions and stuff online? I want to see deposits made in my account by Paypal and usually when I get to the bank it's closed, there's a big queue or I just never remember to go to the bank :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi Lucario.

Thanks for your query. Delighted to see you are considering setting your account up for Banking365 online.

To register your account for Banking365 you will need to register online here or call them on 0818 365 365 where a representative will be happy to help.

Once this has been completed successfully, a 6 digit pin number will be issued to you by post. When you receive this, you will then need to call to activate it. A representative will activate your pin by asking you some security questions to confirm your identity.
    At this point you will be given your unique online user ID so you can start using 365 online.

There are no additional fees or charges for online banking.

Hope this helps.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Lucario

Thanks for that! Also I'm wondering how I would get a credit card? I don't exactly know which type I should be getting and how much the annual fee is, so if you could let me know that would be great :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi,

In order to apply for a credit card with ourselves you will need to complete an application form. You can get this form from any Bank of Ireland branch or on our website. When your account is set up with Banking365, you can also apply online here.

There are many different types of credit cards to choose from. You can find a full list of the cards we offer here.

Thanks for your query.
    Laura

Advertisement