Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mens clothing stores

Options
  • 25-06-2012 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

im lookin for info regarding good places to shop for mens clothes over in new hampshire/ boston around these areas..

in ireland i shop in river island / next / bt2 / unique / top shop and similar stores like this,sometimes i get the occasional item from pennies

i would like to get similar priced / quality of clothing in the usa but im not sure on what stores to go to, ive been in old navy and they seem ok but a little cheapish,ill buy t shirts there for 6 - 10 dollars and mayb a pair of shorts but not suits or jeans or jackets.. ive also tried in t-j max but it can be hit and miss as to what you will find on a certain day..ive tried wal mart and k mart but these are too cheap,good for certain items but not a good jacket or a suit or good quality lasting t shirts...

where can i find nice jeans for around 40 - 70 dollars, a few nice shirts for mayb 25 - 50 dollars,some nice t shirts for 20 - 25 dollars, mayb a nice suit for a weddding and special occasions..

id appreciate any replies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭crapmanjoe

CyberJuice wrote: »
    im lookin for info regarding good places to shop for mens clothes over in new hampshire/ boston around these areas..

in ireland i shop in river island / next / bt2 / unique / top shop and similar stores like this,sometimes i get the occasional item from pennies

i would like to get similar priced / quality of clothing in the usa but im not sure on what stores to go to, ive been in old navy and they seem ok but a little cheapish,ill buy t shirts there for 6 - 10 dollars and mayb a pair of shorts but not suits or jeans or jackets.. ive also tried in t-j max but it can be hit and miss as to what you will find on a certain day..ive tried wal mart and k mart but these are too cheap,good for certain items but not a good jacket or a suit or good quality lasting t shirts...

where can i find nice jeans for around 40 - 70 dollars, a few nice shirts for mayb 25 - 50 dollars,some nice t shirts for 20 - 25 dollars, mayb a nice suit for a weddding and special occasions..

id appreciate any replies

Macy's will do all that and more - like bt2 but 100 times cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭avalon68

Try Kohls too - they can be quite good value if you make it in when theres a sale on. They have all the major brands.....It would probably be the equivalent of Debenhams back home

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Killer Wench

If I were you, I would google "Outlet Mall" and Boston this week. Many outlet malls have major sales during holidays, and outlet malls are already selling discounted items and they'll knock off another 25 to 50 percent during the holiday sale. That's how my dad stocks up on jeans.

Here's an example:

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/sales.asp?id=10

J. Crew

June 21 - 27
    $19.99 Women's 3" Chino Shorts
    30% - 50% off All Women’s Sweaters 30% - 50% off All Skirts
    20% off All Jewelry
    40% - 50% off All Women’s Flip Flops and Sandals
    All Men’s Ties 40% off; All Men’s Shorts 30% off; All Men’s Pique Polos 50% off; All Men’s Short-Sleeve Solid and Graphic Tees $14.99

DKNY
    June 21 - 27
    Save 40% - 60% off Summer Dresses
    *Offer valid on select styles. See store for details.

June 28 - July 4
    50% - 70% off Storewide
    *Exceptions may apply. See store for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭gaelicred

Marshalls and TJ Maxx they have loads of designer gear and it cheap

Advertisement