Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online pass

Options
  • 26-06-2012 12:34am
    Site Banned Posts: 154 ✭✭

WHat's this online pass thing I see? Do I have to buy this to play online?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Basically yes, its something EA and a few others have been introducing into their games.

http://www.easports.com/onlinepass

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gazotelli333

Did you buy the game new or pre-owned? If you bought it new, you should have gotten a code for an online pass. If you bought it preowned, then yeah, you have to pay for it to play online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

I bought the game but lost the case with the code inside and un-used. Do I have to pay for another code or can EA help with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gazotelli333

Dunny! wrote: »
    I bought the game but lost the case with the code inside and un-used. Do I have to pay for another code or can EA help with it?

You should try contacting EA Support, they might be able to help you out.

Advertisement