Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thank You After Hours. . . .

• 26-06-2012 2:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭

I think this forum is the best thing that ever has happened in the whole history of this country.

It gives ordinary joes and josephines like you and me the chance to express ourselves, to have a laugh, to have a cry, even to have a meh.

So I hope I speak for everyone here when I say thank you Mr. Internet for providing us with this glorious theatre of discussion.

I better go before I spill brandy over myself but anways I raise a glass to you AH.

Slainte :)

*i have no work tomorrow so excuse my drunkeness

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

On behalf of AH......kill dole scroungers rabble etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Personal Issues is >>>>>>>>>> way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭Diageio_Man

No one likes a brown nose op.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fentdog84

I often cry while on AH because its my only social life and its the only thing that makes me feel valid a person :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Where To wrote: »
    I think this forum is the best thing that ever has happened in the whole history of this country.

It gives ordinary joes and josephines like you and me the chance to express ourselves, to have a laugh, to have a cry, even to have a meh.

So I hope I speak for everyone here when I say thank you Mr. Internet for providing us with this glorious theatre of discussion.

I better go before I spill brandy over myself but anways I raise a glass to you AH.

http://gyazo.com/b712c487e9154d1af84e00b736973b9a.png?1340674433

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭stek

best thing would be to delete this thread before op wakes up..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

stek wrote: »
    best thing would be to delete this thread before op wakes up..
    <<<<<<< It's waaaaayy too late for that :pac:

guarantee Micky won't steal this one. . . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

"R.I.P."

"Too young. R.I.P."
    2 thank(s)

"Rest in peace."

"Tragic. R.I.P."
    1 thank(s)

"R.I.P., but in fairness, it was kind of a funny the way he died."

"OMG!! How could you be so insensitive?! R.I.P."
    12 thank(s)

"Ugh! Disgusting, I hope you get be banned. R.I.P."
    20 thank(s)

"What? Why won't people just lighten up?"
    1 thank(s)

"Terrible! I can't believe how someone could be so utterly insensitive about such a loss. How can you get a kick out of mocking someone who's died? Family might be reading this. Have some respect."
    18 thank(s)

"Typical of AH! You get these trolls now and again. R.I.P."
    2 thank(s)

"Mod note: Insensitive comment deleted and poster banned. Have a little respect people"
    12 thank(s)

"R.I.P."

"R.I.P."

"R.I.P."

*Repeat*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Wow, most guys drunkenly tell their friends that they are the best thing to ever happen to them.

OP's best friend is an internet forum...

Tough break

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Where To wrote: »

If I was drinking brandy I would clink your glass and drink deeply,OP.

Thanks for the praise, but it's more of a feedback thread.
    So I hope I speak for everyone here when I say thank you

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement