Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self catering Holiday

Options
  • 26-06-2012 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering of anyone could point me in the right direction. Never been to Cork and now want to go for a family holiday, so were looking for self catering home on the grounds of a hotel. The hotel needs to have a pool area.

Wanted to visit Fota, so dont want to be too far away from that. Kids both under two so a nice beach near by would also be great. Any nice harbour type places that I could get my fix of seafood?

Any help :) cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hello well you could try Trabolgen.. They have all you need and do self catering accomadation.. The only thing is that it can be quite expensive, not too sure would they charge for the kids if they are that young but you defo have eveything under the one roof there..

Another place would be Quality Hotel & Leisure Centre Clonakilty you can have apartments or house for self catering. My parents stayed in the aparments me thinks and said it was great. They again have everything pool, kids play area with this one tis a little bit out but then you are closer to a few loverly beaches

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Fota island resort has self catering lodges, and a pool. I've no idea how expensive it is.

The quality hotel in Youghal has self catering apartments and a pool. The beaches in Youghal are fantastic. 20 minute drive to Youghal and plenty of seafood options there too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

Harveys Dock in Youghal
    http://www.harveysdock.com

30 min drive to Fota , in town , near bars and restaurants , Blue flag beach in Youghal and a swimming pool at the other end of the town if the weather is bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

sorry for delay !!

Thanks a mill for the suggestions. Fota really stands out but at a price !! so its there or a sun holiday, both will cost the same, crazy :rolleyes:

cheers
    Wac

Advertisement